Ho`omoana Foundation and its friendly, experienced staff understand the challenges that lie ahead for someone dealing with overwhelming issues. We offer an individualized plan for those who seemingly have exhausted all available possibilities and are still trying to get back on their feet. Ho`omoana Foundation offers targeted assistance for those in need.
- An individual consultation to determine needs and resources.
- Transitional housing assistance; first day move-in help.
- Job coaching; job placement assistance.
- Employment preparation classes.
- Transportation to job interview & to job on first day; clothing & uniform provision.
- Emergency medication costs; psychiatric office visits.
- Emotional support